no but the best part is how he got the name:
his name was originally “potatoes,” and his owner, willoughby bertie, told the stable lad who helped him to write the horse’s name on a feed bin. the boy misheard it as, literally “pot-eight-o’s” and wrote it with 8 o’s. bertie found it so funny that he kept that as the horses name.
This is the most beautiful horse-related story I’ve ever heard.
Possibly one of the best characters to ever be on TV
Salem was such a good character no one cared he was a bad puppet.
383. There is an office in London that specializes in forging muggle documents for wizards who want ‘dual citizenship’ in both the magical and muggle world. They have fabricated cover universities and have convincingly referred numerous wizards and witches over the years who have gone on to great things in the muggle world. Magically raised wizards must have an O in muggle studies or pass a muggle knowledge exam to be eligible
"Words cannot do justice to the pleasure of a good bookshop. Ironically." -Waterstones
Interesting how we’re always hearing how shameful and irresponsible it is to be a teen mom.
But we never hear the same messages directed at teen dads.
Or even the words “teen dad”.
It’s almost like society demonizes women’s sexuality and sexual choices while absolving men of all sexual responsibility and judgement.
femalenamesurname askedhi! do you have a gifset of James McAvoy topless? thanx, love your blog
Hello :) It was hard (James often gets naked in movies) but we’ve done it! Here you go - the gifset of James McAvoy topless (part one)
"A body can only go 4-5 days without sleep, but I’ve gone years without rest."
tips for college:
- no 1 cares if you eat alone in the dining hall
- dont be scared of upperclassmen they dont care
- dont raise your hand to go to the bathroom
- dont bring a handwritten sick note from ur mom